Selasa, 04 Januari 2011

there is still one thing that still makes me sad to this second

Alhamdulillah, this year I was given the opportunity by God to live. I always pray toward grace. I know there are so many obstacles in front of me. in my life that I think this is still not perfect. I thank god always gives me joy in my every day until this very second.

but still there is sadness that still includes me. I sometimes amuse myself enough to momentarily let go of all that
My life happiness for my family, people around me. I hope someday I can be happy they are. at my age now I wish I could think and act mature. 
I am also grateful to all who have given me inspiration to live life becomes more beautiful. (love u all :) and
I hope the sadness that still I think today is a happiness to my life it later.

I hope it become reality later..
with full of hopefully,

- Citra -

2 komentar: